Unable to login to my subwallet

Hi,

I need help recovering access to my funds.

A project whose token I hold is shutting down, and I currently cannot access the tokens stored in my Web3Auth wallet.

My Web3Auth account was created using social login, and I did not have multi-factor authentication (MFA) enabled.

I still have access to the same social account I originally used to log in, but I am unable to access the wallet or transfer my tokens because the app has disabled the Web3Auth login option.

Could you please explain what recovery options are available in this situation and how I can regain access to my wallet, or export/recover the wallet, so that I can transfer my funds to another address?

Also I have tried to login in https://account.web3auth.io/, but there was no authorized apps at all.

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

This looks like an account/wallet-recovery issue rather than an Embedded Wallets SDK integration question, so it’s outside what can be resolved from the SDK documentation here. The docs don’t describe a recovery or private-key-export path for a wallet once the originating application has disabled its login option — keys are scoped to that app’s configuration, so access generally has to be re-enabled or exported on the app side.

The fact that account.web3auth.io shows no authorized apps usually means the wallet was created under the app’s own configuration rather than one linked to your dashboard account, which is consistent with the above.

Please raise this with the team that operated the app, and with MetaMask/Web3Auth account support rather than the developer hub. Include the app name, the social-login provider you used, the wallet address, and confirmation that you still control the original social account. Never share credentials, private keys, or recovery phrases publicly or with anyone who asks for them.

Hey @Napoleon,

Just to clarify—the previous reply was generated by an automated bot and is only partially correct.

Unfortunately, our support team won’t be able to help recover your wallet in this scenario. Because the project integrated a custom authentication method rather than a standard Web3Auth login, we do not have access to or control over their login setup.

Since account.web3auth.io shows no authorized apps, it confirms that a custom authentication setup was used. Because of this, the project holds the key shares, and only they can restore the login interface for you to access your funds.